Challenge 1 - Scene It With Nature


Welcome to Challenge 1 - Scene it With Nature

To enter this challenge all you need to do is create a scene on your card.  Use multiple images to create a scene or just one image that is a scene. Tell the story.  You can use any image as long as the image includes elements of nature, such as trees, birds, buildings, etc.).  So create your scene and share it with us.   

You have until midnight October 11th to enter your creation. 
The winner for this challenge will be drawn on October 12th.
 
Please remember to follow the standard rules located in the rules tab above
Additional rules shown below:

1. Please make sure that you link to the URL of your project, not your blog;
2. You may Enter THREE Projects and you can combine your entry with as many other challenges as allowed.
3. Don't forget to add a link back to our challenge on your blog.
4. Remember anyone can enter my challenges but you must be a follower to claim a prize

Click Here To Enter Challenge 2 - Those Bloomin' Flowers
Click Here To Enter Challenge 3 - Animals Gone Wild

Here is a sample card to get you started:
This scene was already created thanks to Robert Jackson of "Fine Arts By Robert Jackson".  Both my DP and CS is DCWV.  I added a little bit of embossing as an element and used a MS border punch at the bottom.







Using Robert's silhoutee made this card a cinch to make.  On the inside I kept the color scheme  carried the border design over making sure I added a space for a personal  message.
 


This card is one of my Christmas designs to add to my usual card kits.  I used the Aspen Snowflake to punch around the mat and then used a Spellbinders Die label 8 to create the frame. Using a "thing-a-magig" I positioned the trees to fall in line with the frame.  The horse and buggy was cut using my Cricut Cartridge called "Heritage" ( I love that cartridge).  I'm not sure that you can see the glistening of the snow and tree limbs, but its there thanks to good ole Stickles.

The trees flow over to the inside and I used the cutout from the front window as the area for a personal message.  Adding the MS border undet the trees finished off my card. (didn't add stickles inside).

Hopefully, I have inspired you to participate in this challenge.  Remember we have three challenges going on so join in all three.  I can't wait to see your creations!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your cards Lesia, with the silhouettes - the second one in particular, it has a real Amish feel to it.
Blessings
Maxine

Kim. said...

These are both stunning cards, love the silhouettes.
Kim xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...